Tuesday, October 20, 2009

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Ay yo, to all the people askin me why I took down the youtube channel with all of my videos, it's because all of these bitch ass haters who don't pay for shit!!! I had like 1 million views of my songs, and yet only about 30 people actually bought the fucking album..... stop freeloadin off my shit mother fuckers!!!!!

And to all the peeps wonderin bout my fly shit I was wearing today, I had lunch with my mom today so she made me look nice. I got tons of compliments on my shit though!!!


Was lookin for my fuckin mother.


That kid is an OG!!!!


Notha big piiiimpin shot


Me posin wit my favorite bboy


My boy THEO, lookin fly n shit with me. We're straight up gangstas FO SHO


I'M A BEAST

P.S. SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT MY MOM YOU BITCHES

And shoutouts to my peeps at da bboys club!!!! You guys ROCK

No comments:

Post a Comment