Wednesday, November 4, 2009

ALBUM UPDATE BITCHES

I have decided on the new album name!!! It's gonna be called Chadzilla Da Rapper Eater.

My cover for it so far includes a map of DC (born n raised bitch!!) with sniper scopes to show how they're huntin for the biggest pimp-fugitive-criminal, ME, all over DC. But I'm not in DC anymore bitches so fuck the police!!!

It'll also include a pimpin picture of me sittin on a throne made of hundred dolla bills baby!!!! I'll be havin a bucket of fried chicken in my lap with me eating a chicken leg with Lil Wayne's face on it!! How clever is that?!!?!!?

The back's gonna have a picture of me spinnin the earth on my finger like you do with a basketball, ya know what I'm sayin?

Shit's gonna be BEAST!!!!!

i'm out bitches

3 comments:

  1. Yo, Zilla, I am a big fan. In case you didn't know, niggaz is thinkin it would be tight if you could put the lyrics to some of your joints off Obsession out there (you're beats is so bumpin it can be hard to understand ehat your sayin). Stay up, homie.

    Thug out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Cant wait fo tha new album, dawg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that.............................

    ReplyDelete