Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Update for my Homies!!!

Sup guyz Chadzilla IN DA HOUUUUSE!!! I kno it's been a while since I updated this site for all my loyal fans (I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!) but I've been workin on my shit for yall!!!!

I got 15 new beats n some fly songs with me and my man Frank who is a ridiculous beast. his flo is so clean, so fresh, so complex, that it's hard for normal peeps to even comprehend what this brotha is spittin!!! Yall need to listen to that shit boyyy

An I gotta AWESOME idea with me makin my own mothafuckin cereal dawgs!!!!! i've been thinkin of names like ChadOs or ZillaOs or CerealKiller or ZillaBites or even ZillaCrunch bitches!!!! its gonna taste exactly like Honey Nut Cheerios cause that's the best motherfuckin cereal in the world bitches!!!!

N the homies can listen to all my shit on my fuckin psp, just ask me. but i can't show you guys yet cause my rap mentor confinscated it cause I used it during school. he's a bitch!!!!!!

CHADZILLA OUT

6 comments:

  1. Zilla Crunch? it shud b called zilla crisp cuz u look like the wolf off the cookie crisp box O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. chadzilla youz a b i t c h

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuck yall niggas hatin for??? my man chadzilla has the frshest flo in the universe, bitches. yall need to stop frontin and get this money my niggas.

    P.S.
    yall aint got shit on my man chad and yall will be eatin zillOs when they come out so dnt hate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. u are a bitchass nigga i swear moe if i ever catch yur ass slipping ima rob yur ass

    ReplyDelete