Thursday, January 14, 2010

HOT BITCHES

Hey sup my peeps, sorry for da lack of updates but Ive been real busy if ya know what i mean ;) (HUBBA HUBBA!!!!!).

but i got some news for yall muthafuckas!! My old girl, brandi, dumped me (she sed she was turnin lesbian... WHAT A BITCH) n I've been settin my scopes on this hot shawty!!! Now i'm not gonna be puttin out any names but her name's Candace. She's real beutiful n I know that we're gonna be together forever cause I love her.

But here's da problem:
How do i talk to her?!?!!? I'm not real good at talkin to fine women as this one and I was wonderin if any of yall playas n pimps know how to woo this fine bitch n make her my own?!?

If ya have any advice, put some comments down muthafuckas!!!!!

PEACE, word is bond

6 comments:

  1. Yo chad, yo whatchu gotta do is just whip yo dick out. Then you just tell that bitch to suck it. That's how you get all the bait. If she declines,slap her right in the face yo. WITH YO DICK!!! She'll start sucking that shit right then and there. And the bitches love it when you just come up from behind and smack dat ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. anon your offensive. you need to treat the ladies with respect. take them out For a nice candlelight dinner, maybe even to a movie or wAlk in the park. oh and the women love it when you call them suGar bear, and pumpkin Girl. i hOpe you geT the girl soon.

    Hugs and kisses,
    your secret lover

    ReplyDelete
  3. god damn, pretty sure the person above me is candace lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. only if you a faggot
    chad needs to follow my advice if he wanna get that pussy

    ReplyDelete
  5. now heres what yo gotta do my bro. first... yo gotta get all close to her ya know. then suck on them tities.. kk so u done that? alrighty so next, you gotta start feeling up and down them kankles and lick that cameltoe that shes got at that time... brb... just got a bit horny... kk im back finished jackin that shit in my jack station

    hope that helps that fine ass of yo's

    ReplyDelete
  6. u gotta pay that bitch like 10G's cuz dats the only way u bouta hit anyting cuz u is a bitch ass

    ReplyDelete