Monday, February 22, 2010

ALBUM SALES

UPDATE BITCHES: APPARENTLY SOME BITCHASS NIGGAS DECIDED TODAY THAT THEY WAS HARD ENOUGH TO JUMP DA ZILLA!!!! THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!! COME AT ME ON THE STREETS AND I'LL FUCKIN BEAT THE MUTHAFUCKIN SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!!!

N ALL YOU BITCHES MAKIN FUN OF ME FOR MY NEW WORD "SQUIT" (I SAID "I AINT DOIN SQIT" TO SOME BICTHES) ARE BITCHASS NIGGAS TOO!!!!!

Sup playas n pimps n pimpettes!!!! album sales this quarter aint doin so hot if ya know what I mean (((you probaly don't cause you not a rapper like me bittttcccchhhh niiiiigggggaaaaaa!!!!!))) and i thought that I'd do some ads for them.

I'm gettin togetha some moolah (((money for you retards out there))) so i can get some commercials on muthafuckin BET, since that's what I am, black entertainment. What other channels should I get my shit on???? Some of dese niggas told me to do commercials durin Teletubbies, but that's ideas so fuckin stupid!!! i hope these bitches are jokin or Imma pop some caps in some bitches asses if ya know what I mean!!!

I KNOW ITS A RECESSION N SHIT, BUT DAMN YALL NIGGAS FUCKIN ME UP WITH THESE RECORD SALES.... STOP FREELOADIN MY MOTHAFUCKIN SHIT!!!!!!!

But until I get the bread i just thought I'd advertise my shit on here for yall niggas!!!


I'M SO HIGH THESE BITCHES CAN'T SEE ME: THE ALBUM

By da way da back cover is symbolic to you SUCKIN DIS DICK!!!!


GAY NERDY BOY VS. TOTALLY AMAZING RAPPER: THE ALBUM

On da back cover on da left niggas have been talkin shit sayin I look constipated n shit, IT WAS NOT INTENDED BITCH NIGGAS!!!!


Awwww shit, da album that started it all.... FUCKING CLASSIC!!!!

CHADZILLA: OBSESSIONS: THE ALBUM



N my last album.... CHADZILLA DA RAPPER EATER: THE ALBUM!!!!!

I got da whole worlddddd, in my hands, BITCHES

No comments:

Post a Comment