Thursday, February 11, 2010

THE RESULTS ARE IN!!!!!

From comments i've been gettin yall obviously love my pic. SO I GOT MORE PICS FOR YALL. OH AND THE BITCH WHO COMMENTED ON MY LAST SHIT, YOUZ A BITCHASS NIGGA


COME GET AT ME BITCH IF YOU GOTS BEEF


Pretendin to be high. WEED IS NOT COOL!!!!!!!


my head is blocking the naughty parts


like my bed? It could be yours one day


Can't remember if I was developin photos or if I'm really that red


watch yo back in suburbia!!


a hat dedicated to a forest. SAVE THE ENVIROMENT PEEPS!!!!!!!!!


wait, WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY?!!!?


New hat playas!!! no idea what the text means though....


Frontin for da homies in da streets and da playas locked up


legendary.....classic.............revolutionary..............the zilla


the ladies say I got an ostrich neck if ya know what I mean..... oh wait


That's right bitches i'm a Crip 4 Life


fuck that I'm a ZILLA-CRIP


got 99 problems but a life aint 1

7 comments:

  1. daaamn nigga you like da best rapper out there you need to get yo shitt up on youtube how you think people is gonna know who you is?
    and i don't even know how to do the zilla walk nigga

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god you are sooooo sexy. you arouse me and make meee soooo hoorrrnnyyyy hell yeah. are you a pitcher or a catcher..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey babe if ya wanna hit me up call my house since my fuckin mom won't let me have a damn cell phone!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. imma be a better rapper XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. i should of jummped ur ass at lazer tag the other night, oh and u need to stop frontn as a crip your going to get your white ass murked

    ReplyDelete
  6. nigga you aint no crip. yo ass is bout to get fuckin murdered. fuckin faggot. this site is bout to be an R.I.P.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah you got an ostrich neck cause all that fuckin dick be stretchin that shit out. who knows where this nigga lives? imma fuckin gut him for bein a fake ass bitch

    ReplyDelete