Friday, March 26, 2010

PLAY MUTHAFUCKAS!!!!

Hey, hey, hey! Wazzup, it's ya boy Chadzilla to Da Rapper Eater. Today in school, I had to go on a field trip to DC for a play at Shakespeare Theatre. And there was a dress code. So...I got my suit on and looked sharp and spiffy. We left the school at 8:45 am and got there at 9:45. Traffic! The play was Henry V. It was good...was a lil fake, but it was funny too. The play was over at 1:00. We got some Mickey-D's and ate on the way back to school at 2:25 and the bell rang right when we got there. I have taken some pics of myself and posted it up already. Show some love and comment. Zilla thanks you. Zilla out!













3 comments:

  1. you a gay ass cracka with n talent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta miss the Chad...It's me kala...my lil bro looked you up on google and found this i just had to comment...u got mad haters lol

    ReplyDelete