Thursday, March 18, 2010

ZILLA CLUB

BUY THE T-SHIT COMIN SOOOOOOON B!!!!!!!!!!!!





JOIN THE CLUB AT HERE!!!!

Yo yo yo yo yo!!! It's ya boi Chadzilla Da Rapper Eater keeping you updated on the hottest news about...well Chadzilla! I met this rapper a long while ago and his name is Frank Grimes! He is a rapper from Indiana and I met him on MySpace while I was playing Zynga Texas Hold'em...how crazy is that!?! He has featured on one of my songs called Straight-Up G...and man does he know how to spit! So he e-mailed me a question saying, "Hey yo, Zilla. I heard that you make your own album covers...can you make one for me?" And I'm like hey no problem bro and making album covers is easy for me...just look at my covers. So, my mans will be coming out with a new album soon and for ya'll Zilla fans...I'ma put up a sneak peak of what his album cover will look like, check it out and comment if you please and help out my mans and visit his MySpace page listen to a couple of his tracks and give him some love. I made some of the beats for a few tracks he got on there like The Sleep Over, First Speech and Party Like We're Single, so give me some credit, too!!! Here is his link (http://www.myspace.com/frankgrimes317) Holla at cha boi, Zilla out!!!

heres da cova!!!!!


now to moe serious biznisss. Some cats decided dat they would take mah hat n stomp on it, I'M LOOKIN AT YOUUUUU LUIZ!!!!!! YO BITCH ASS IS GOIN DOWN LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!

ZILLA OUT BITCHES

No comments:

Post a Comment